online wellness coaching
Since we are licensed professionals in the state of Oregon, we can only provide therapy to people who visit our practice in Oregon. Online Coaching is available for persons living ANYWHERE via phone or video chat.
Online Wellness Coaching sessions are appropriate for:
* Establishing self-care routines
* Support around minor life transitions
* Learning a mindful practice
* Social skills training
* Career changes
* Support for measurable lifestyle changes
* Parenting training and support
* Making tangible plans to accomplish goals of any kind
The differences are subtle, but Online Coaching is NOT therapy.
The main differences between “wellness coaching” services and “therapy” services:
1. Coaching does not follow a medical or therapeutic model. No mental health evaluation will be given, no medical record will be kept, and no diagnosis will be provided.
2. High risk needs and concerns are not appropriate for coaching/consultation level of services. If a diagnosis or higher level of care is required, referrals will be made to outside providers to have this assessed and treated at an appropriate level of care.
Contact us to find out more and schedule your first session!